Tuesday, December 26, 2006

No, not dead, not quitting

Hi, there.

I know it's been early a month. The holiday season has been busy, sure, but it's no excuse.

And it's not as if there hasn't been stuff to talk about, either. Mary Cheney's pregnancy, New Jersey legalizing gay unions, Mitt Romney's dancing around being pro-gay before he was anti-gay, and the news that soy makes you gay.

It's just that I've found myself turning this blog into a "sex news" blog, only posting stuff I get from news sources. That's not what I'd intended, but I honestly can't tell you what I'd intended when I started this project, either. It's been so long. It started out as a "Hey, this is something fun," but I didn't plan for anything beyond that.

So I've been taking something of a sabbatical, here. I'd like to get a clear handle on how to proceed and where I want this to go. It's been tons of fun so far, so much fun that I don't want to proceed further without a clear idea of what to do next, and how to make it as good a blog as possible.

Stay tuned. I'll have a handle on things after the new year starts.

J.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment