Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Eating Pussy...

Wish I could trackback on blogger. Again.

Desireous had something interesting to say.

What is it about Sucking Cock

What is it about sucking cock that makes it so....addicting?

*****

I have to go at least until I make that big boy explode his load into my mouth and then only after I'm certain I've completely milked him dry. Only once I've sucked out that very last drop of man-milk can I allow that beautiful suck toy to fall from my lips. And yet I can't really put into any words why. I just know I love it and I HAVE to suck cock!

On the other side of the coin, I have to confess that I love cunnilingus, and I know exactly why. When I've got my tongue inside a woman's pussy, it's all about her. I'm not worrying about anything other than getting her off. Not worrying about staying hard or getting too excited too soon, I can focus on the task at hand and drive her wild at my leisure.

I used to think I enjoy doing it so much because that's just the generous, giving fellow I am. Nope. I've come to the realization that I get off on it. It turns me on. It's a power trip. When a woman lets you go down there, it's empowering. When you can make her cum til her limbs quiver, it's even more empowering.

Yes, I sound like I'm bragging, here, but I've never been with a woman who didn't let me get the taste of her in my mouth and on my beard, and I've been told by a panel of experts that I perform cunnilingus very, very well. I' proud of that.

I'd almost rather do it than have straight intercourse.

Uh, almost.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm truly honored! Thank you!

    It's most interseting to read the man's view on the subject of oral sex! You must make a truly delicious sex partner.

    hugs
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree I'd almost rather eat the pussy myself.

    ReplyDelete