Monday, July 17, 2006

My apologies...

Earlier, I commented that the New York Court of Appeals majority was applying a "caveman" argument in opposing gay marriage.

I most humbly apologize for my stereotypical, grossly insensitive and inappropriate comments about cavemen and their positions on gay marriage and privacy rights in general.



These two gentlemen have kindly pointed out to me that several members of the caveman community have been working in several states with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance and other organizations, advancing the cause of homosexual and privacy rights.

The one on the right shared with me a draft of an amicus brief he was preparing which pointed out several errors in logic in the New York Court of Appeals' interpretation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

The one on the left wanted to hit the New York Court Of Appeals majority with a big club.

Again, my most humble apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment